Identity & Access Management
Questions You May Have
- Do you know who has access to what in your organization?
- Can you sleep through the night during audit time?
- How many departed employees or contractors still have access to your systems?
- Are your powerful service accounts securely managed?
- How much money can you save if you reduce password reset helpdesk calls?
What is IAM?
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a set of business processes and underline infrastructures that
manages digital identities throughout their lifecycle. As such, technologies alone won't solve your problem.
IAM resolves critical business needs and equips organizations with the competitive advantage of compliant, secure, and efficient IT environments.
- Regulatory Compliance - Revolves around knowing "who has access to what".
- Administration Efficiency - Reduce help desk and other operational costs through password synchronization, data transformation, and other features.
- Security - Enhanced via Strong Authentication and consistent, verified, and standards based Access Control services.
- Cost Avoidance - Reduced investment required for application development through enabling common services. Improved user experience.
- LS3 Technologies is a full service security firm. We don't sell products. We focus on solving your problems.
- LS3 takes vendor agnostic approach to provide our customer unbiased advices.
- LS3 provides multi-faceted expertise, we can develop strategies and implement them. More than just a think-tank, we provide end to end coverage.
- LS3's proven methodology enables rapid deployment and quick ROI.
- Our team has extensive experience in implementing, customizing, and extending the capabilities of commercial IAM technologies to fit your specific needs.